Lowongan Kerja Ykip - Kembali Field Officer Denpasar March 2017 MITRAIS
Lowongan kerja Ykip - Kembali Field Officer Denpasar MITRAIS March 2017 semua Jurusan di lokerjobs.com , Berikut informasi lebih detail mengenai Loker 2017 Ykip - Kembali Field Officer Denpasar MITRAIS Terbaru.
|Judul Lowongan||Ykip - Kembali Field Officer|
Mitrais is a company which strives to build long term high trust relationships with our clients and staff. We specialize in Software Development, Hospital Information Systems, and Mining Industry Software. Founded in 2000, we are now a major regional IT company employing 500 staff in offices in Singapore, Indonesia, Australia and Vietnam providing software development services for both national and international clients. Mitrais strives to be a software engineering centre of excellence and is ranked as Indonesia’s largest off-shore developer by Forrester Research. For further information visit www.Mitrais.com
Ykip - Kembali Field Officer
Yayasan Kemanusiaan Ibu Pertiwi (YKIP) is a foundation committed to improving the lives of the needy in Bali by breaking the cycle of poverty through educational support and services. Originally set up to assist in the recovery efforts after the Bali bombing in October 2002, YKIP’s mission has expanded to span a diverse range of educational programs for which the works are still dedicated to the memory of the victims both overseas and local. For more information please visit our website below.
Each year YKIP is sponsoring more than 500 children from elementary to high school through its KEMBALI Scholarship Program which provides comprehensive and sustainable education assistance to help underprivileged children in Bali who were at risk to dropping out of school, including intervention in the form of apportionment of funding assistance and school supplies on regular basis.
Under the supervision of the KEMBALI Program Coordinator, the KEMBALI Field Officer will be responsible for main duties as follows:
- Provide up to date list of KEMBALI sponsored students, in coordination with Admin Assistant.
- Be in charge of distribution schedule and apportion process of school supply.
- Conduct site visits periodically to collect data and information as well as to monitor students’ progress within their families.
- Assisting the KEMBALI Program Coordinator in reviewing students’ academic performance.
- Conduct assessments and surveys to find potential sponsored students.
- Manage school fee payment to schools every semester.
- Maintain records and manage KEMBALI inventory
- Build and maintain good relationship with program colleagues and local partners.
For this position, you must be a young and driven person who have a minimum education of one-year professional diploma or the equivalent. Applicant with at least 1 year of progressively responsible experience as a field officer for social/community development project is more preferable.
You are also required to be:
- Genuinely interested and dedicated to work with communities to improving education for disadvantaged children.
- Understood and interested in Balinese culture and general education issues.
- Able to work independently as well as team player with leadership skill and employ initiative to find solutions, priorities and exercise discretion.
- Able to do multi-tasking, working in high pressure to meet result and to conduct high loads of field working in program areas.
- Strong in interpersonal, good in written and oral communication skills.
- Good in Balinese and Indonesian, able to communicate in English is preferred.
- Excellent organizational and administration skills.
- Able to operate computer and internet literate, in particularly operating Microsoft Office system.
- Willing to travel to project sites as required and work in areas with minimum facilities.
- Must have valid driver license A and C.
This is a Bali based position, hence willingness to live and work in Bali is required
Please submit your application, enclosing your latest CV to https://careers.mitrais.com/ or by clicking the button below. Mitrais only recruits through its career page.
Jika Anda berminat mendaftar Lowongan Kerja Ykip - Kembali Field Officer Denpasar MITRAIS pada tanggal 13-Jan-17 segera siapkan persyaratan/berkas dan dokumen yang dibutuhkan untuk mendaftar. Silakan klik Kirim Lamaran ke alamat berikut ini. Baca juga lowongan kerja yang lainnya dibawah ini.
Lowongan kerja di atas mungkin saja sudah tidak valid atau kadaluarsa. Untuk itu selalu lakukan cross check terlebih dahulu pada perusahaan terkait untuk mengetahui ada atau tidaknya lowongan kerja.
Baca juga lowongan kerja Ykip - Kembali Field Officer 2017 lainnya dibawah ini :
Lowongan Kerja Lainnya
PT CENTRO RENT-A-CAR is a corporate rental car company, which is ready to grow rapidly. We provide rental car service to big companies in long...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-03-29 11:40:27
Pabrik kosmetik dan oral supplement di Jababeka, Cikarang dengan kantor pusat di jakarta pusat memerlukan Kualifikasi: Pria, wanita max 45...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-03-29 11:38:52
Kami perusahaan distributor peralatan listrik yang sedang berkembang, membutuhkan kandidat potensial. info lebih lanjut :...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-03-29 10:26:12
SMARTFREN Telecom, part of Sinar Mas group, has been established to provide the most innovative, advanced and high quality cellular sevice in...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-03-29 12:06:01
URGENTLY REQUIRED BASIC FUNCTIONSResponsible for developing and implementing sales plan for targeted penetration of the retail...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-03-29 10:20:03
Kualifikasi : Pria, Maks. 35 Tahun Min. D3 (Teknik Mesin/Elektro/Industri) dengan IPK min. 2.75 Pengalaman Minimal 3 Tahun Memiliki pengetahuan dan...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-03-29 10:48:51
PURA GROUP INDONESIA ( www.puragroup.com ) membuka lowongan kerja dengan penempatan di Kudus ( Jawa Tengah ), untuk posisi sbb ...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-03-29 11:49:27
Job Description: Mempersiapkan meja, memberikan pelayanan kepada tamu yang memesan makanan dan minuman, mengantarkan makanan dan minuman kepada tamu,...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-03-29 14:01:40