Lowongan Kerja Human Resources Manager (hrm) - Jawa Timur Jawa Timur December 2017 MASPION, PT
Lowongan kerja Human Resources Manager (hrm) - Jawa Timur Jawa Timur MASPION, PT December 2017 semua Jurusan di lokerjobs.com , Berikut informasi lebih detail mengenai Loker 2017 Human Resources Manager (hrm) - Jawa Timur Jawa Timur MASPION, PT Terbaru.
|Judul Lowongan||Human Resources Manager (hrm) - Jawa Timur|
PT. Maspion and its subsidiaries are the members of Maspion Group, and one of the largest consumer durable good producer in the world. The company possesses strong expertise in marketing and manufacturing wide series of quality houseware products of kitchenwares, plastic housewares, glasswares, and electrical home appliances. PVC and PE pipes are also available for residential and household purposes.
The company has an established and extensive distribution networks both domestically and internationally through its distributors, agents, or retailers, as well as representatives in major cities in Indonesia and major developed countries. The company has also been strong in establishing strategic alliances with major prominent foreign partners in manufacturing consumer durable products, that has strengthened the company business leading position in the domestic market and also kind presence in the global market.
The company has become a well recognized OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturing) players in the world, supplying some well known retail stores and wholesalers in United States as well as other major countries in the world
Human Resources Manager (hrm) - Jawa Timur
The HR Manager is responsible for leading and supervising a team or HR as they develop, coordinate, and ensure the work of Human Resources run in accordance with the applicable policies and corporate goals to support the needs and the smooth operations of the company.
The HR Manager will cover Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, and HR Information System.
- Develop plans and budgets related work activities Human Resources (HR) in the company in accordance with the policies and strategies defined to ensure the achievement of the strategic objectives expected
- Ensuring HR activities in the company based on the strategy that has been set by the company for implementation of the HR work effectively in support of strategic objectives of the company
- Plan and develop a program to establish effective organizations and qualified human resources
- Quality, timely, efficient recruiting efforts including key personnel for field programs
- Responsible for full-life cycle recruitment needs, inclusive of the development of a recruitment strategy that aids in filling vacancies efficiently and with the best candidate
- Develop and manage innovative sourcing and screening approaches to ensure candidates meet the required competencies; the ideal candidate will be experienced in utilizing diferent mediums to recruit. l.e. Social media, industry networking, cold calling, etc
- Develop and nurture partnerships with hiring managers to ensure that candidates possess the necessary competencies, experience, and skill sets required for the job
- Support the development and execution of a robust on-boarding program; followed by a comprehensive new hire orientation program for 100 percent of new hires
Compensation & Benefits:
- Oversee and complete salaried job evaluation
- Ensure completion of annual salary surveys and ad hoc analyses needed to solve business challanges of attraction and retention
- Ensure annual processes operate smoothly for client group : merit increases, and internal equity increases
- Monitor and intepret local laws regulating compliance for company salary and pay policies
- Provide proactive policy and program administration to include identifiying errors, recommending solutions, clarifying inconsistencies, and implementing resolutions
- Lead or participate on special compensation project and total rewards strategy initiative
HR Information System:
- Manages and maintain HRIS and other HR systems, including account maintenance, security, optimization, upgrades, enhancement opportunities and project related to system functionality and operability, including interfaces and related processes
- Serve as internal consultant to management team, as necessary, on system requirements and needs
- Serves as back-up in processing paperwork related to New Hires and Employee Status Changes (i.e. promotions, transfers, terminations, etc.) in HRIS and notofies Payroll Department per standart operating procedures
- Provides simple and complex internal reporting focused on providing accurate, timely and readily-interpretable employee demographic and pay-related data
- Responsible for regular monitoring of HRIS and other system data to mitigate errors and/or improve capabilities
- Document internal processes and audit procedures to ensure data integrity of systems
- Identifies reporting needs, develops new reporting, and directly or, working with the HRIS Specialist, maintains and distributes regular and ad-hoc reporting
- Bachelor’s degree required; Masters a plus. Areas of study may include human resources, business, finance, or engineering
- 5-10 years work experience in HR function (managerial level), or appropriate combination of education and experience
- Strong analytical, project management and program development skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including formal presentations
- Ability to work independently, managing multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Strategic initiative: ability to identify issues, develop recommendations, sell ideas, and implement the solution
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to remain poised in difficult situations situations and operate within areas of ambiguity
- Computer skils with proficiency in standart Microsoft office software applications and exposure to Recritment, C&B and HRIS systems
- Possesses an understanding of business strategies, culture and works to achieve impactful results
- Ability to provide analysis and advice in non-routine, project-related area
- Capability and interest to grow into senior leader in the organization
HRD Plastic Maspion Unit I
Desa Sawotratap ( Waru ) Sidoarjo
(031) 8531531 ext 1285/1279
Jika Anda berminat mendaftar Lowongan Kerja Human Resources Manager (hrm) - Jawa Timur Jawa Timur MASPION, PT pada tanggal 19-Jan-17 segera siapkan persyaratan/berkas dan dokumen yang dibutuhkan untuk mendaftar. Silakan klik Kirim Lamaran ke alamat berikut ini. Baca juga lowongan kerja yang lainnya dibawah ini.
Lowongan kerja di atas mungkin saja sudah tidak valid atau kadaluarsa. Untuk itu selalu lakukan cross check terlebih dahulu pada perusahaan terkait untuk mengetahui ada atau tidaknya lowongan kerja.
Baca juga lowongan kerja Human Resources Manager (hrm) - Jawa Timur 2017 lainnya dibawah ini :
Lowongan Kerja Lainnya
Stickearn is a startup revolutionizing the out-of-home advertising landscape that connects drivers and brands looking for exposure effectively in...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-12-14 10:01:02
DI BUTUHKAN Perusahaan Kopi Bubuk Ngesti Prima Makmur yang Berlokasi di Sentul - Jawa Barat adalah perusahaan yang sedang berkembang dan...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-12-14 09:58:49
PT. Selera Utama Makmur adalah Perusahaan yang bergerak di bidang restoran untuk masakan chinnese food, western food, jappaness food, dan asia...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-12-14 08:52:00
Kami Perusahaan yang bergerak di bidang it & gadget sedang membutuhkan profesional muda yang enerjik/bersemangat tinggi, memiliki motivasi kerja...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-12-14 09:13:39
PERWINDO merupakan PERKUMPULAN WISATA INDO yang telah Sah berdasarkan SK Mentri Hukum & Ham Republik Indonesia Membantu Pemerintah dalam...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-12-14 10:47:48
Deskripsi Kerjaan : Membuat gambar kerja Arsitek. Membuat 3D Sketchup in modelling and Plumbing. Kordinasi dengan divisi...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-12-14 08:39:32
URGENTLY REQUIRED We are seeking for qualified and motivated professional candidates to join our team as: Qualification: Female S1 Degree...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-12-14 11:14:47
APPCO ; Australian based leading outsourcing Events, Marketing & Promotion group of companies. Appco is the no 1 face to face sales...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-12-14 10:33:46