Lowongan Kerja Foreign National Student Intern Program (fnsip) DKI Jakarta May 2017 AMERICAN EMBASSY JAKARTA
Lowongan kerja Foreign National Student Intern Program (fnsip) DKI Jakarta AMERICAN EMBASSY JAKARTA May 2017 semua Jurusan di lokerjobs.com , Berikut informasi lebih detail mengenai Loker 2017 Foreign National Student Intern Program (fnsip) DKI Jakarta AMERICAN EMBASSY JAKARTA Terbaru.
|Judul Lowongan||Foreign National Student Intern Program (fnsip)|
|Perusahaan||AMERICAN EMBASSY JAKARTA|
The U.S. Embassy in Jakarta is seeking an individual for the position of Administrative Assistant in the Office of Defense Cooperation (ODC).
Foreign National Student Intern Program (fnsip)
U.S. MISSIONS INDONESIA/ASEAN
FOREIGN NATIONAL STUDENT INTERN PROGRAM (FNSIP)
ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER: FNSIP-06/2017
OPEN TO: All Interested Students
OPENING DATE: December 22, 2016
CLOSING DATE: January 28, 2017
OFFICE/LOCATION: Foreign Commercial Service(FCS)/Jakarta
NUMBER OF INTERNS: Two
DURATION OF PROGRAM: June 5 – August 25, 2017
WORK HOURS: Full-time Not to exceed 40-hours/week
SALARY: Not applicable
Brief Overview of Office/Agency’s Function within the Mission:
The Office of Foreign Commercial Service (FCS) Jakarta is responsible promote the export of goods and services from the U.S. as well as to advocate for U.S. business interests abroad. FCS Jakarta personnel assist export-oriented firms in taking advantage of trade opportunities by providing individualized counseling and advice, overseas market insight information, matchmaking and other services, advocacy support, and other promotional activities. The U.S. Department of Commerce operates the U.S. Commercial Service in Jakarta’s main business district.
Brief Overview of the program:
The Office of Foreign Commercial Service (FCS) Jakarta welcomes applications from currently enrolled university students in Indonesia for its new volunteer student internship program. This internship program is one part of the overall United States - Indonesia partnership that strengthens people-to-people ties with Indonesia’s student population. The program will start in June through August 2017. This is an unpaid program; no compensation and benefits are offered. The intern will be provided with a certificate and a performance evaluation at the end of the program.
Intended Intern Projects/Responsibilities:
- Assist Commercial Specialist in conducting initial market research on relevant data, such as industry/service sector statistics, import tariffs and competition, etc., for CS Products & Services
- Work with Commercial Specialist in writing market research products
- Maintain contact lists and contribute to the Sales Force database and post website.
- Support and participate in trade events organized by post.
- Assist the Officers on ad hoc projects that may include organizing high-level Department of Commerce visits, other USG visits; and cooperating with ECON on joint projects.
- Assist Commercial Specialist in other projects, such as furthering the goals of marketing Indonesia to U.S. institutions and promoting the U.S. to local contacts
Applicants must address each required qualification listed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not qualified
- An Indonesian citizen with minimum 18 years old at the time of the internship starts.
- A currently enrolled university student in Indonesia with strong academic record (min. GPA 2.75) is required
- Strong English-language skills
- Good working knowledge of computer applications such as word processing, spreadsheet, presentation slides, and the Internet
- Must have personal medical insurance coverage during the program
- If selected, must agree to complete a medical checkup (paid by the Missions) and a standard security background check.
Interested students should apply through JobsDB.com prior to the closing date of this announcement by submitting the following documents:
- Application for FNSIP, Statement of interest and Signed Gratuitous Service Agreement (available to download at the Embassy/Consulates’ website(https://id.usembassy.gov/embassy-consulates/jobs/internships/)
- Written permission and official transcript of academic standing from university
- Confirmation letter regarding personal medical insurance
All documents must be included in your application. Incomplete applications will be discarded.
Jika Anda berminat mendaftar Lowongan Kerja Foreign National Student Intern Program (fnsip) DKI Jakarta AMERICAN EMBASSY JAKARTA pada tanggal 30-Dec-16 segera siapkan persyaratan/berkas dan dokumen yang dibutuhkan untuk mendaftar. Silakan klik Kirim Lamaran ke alamat berikut ini. Baca juga lowongan kerja yang lainnya dibawah ini.
Lowongan kerja di atas mungkin saja sudah tidak valid atau kadaluarsa. Untuk itu selalu lakukan cross check terlebih dahulu pada perusahaan terkait untuk mengetahui ada atau tidaknya lowongan kerja.
Baca juga lowongan kerja Foreign National Student Intern Program (fnsip) 2017 lainnya dibawah ini :
Lowongan Kerja Lainnya
URGENTLY REQUIRED We are, is a company recognized as partners for food ingredients manufactures and nationally as a leading company...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-05-23 15:53:23
AgReNi Course adalah lembaga bimbingan belajar bagi pelajar dari sekolah Nasional, Nasional Plus, dan Internasional untuk mata pelajaran Matematika,...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-05-23 16:30:09
URGENTLY REQUIRED Responsibilities : Convert design into code Connect to database...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-05-23 16:26:49
Seiring dengan ekspansi bisnis kami yang cukup agresif, kami memberikan kesempatan bagi Anda yang berpotensi untuk bergabung bersama kami sebagai: ...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-05-23 14:03:21
Accounting Staff Kualifikasi: Wanita/Pria, maks usia 30 tahun. Pendidikan Min D3 / S1 Akuntansi. Pengalaman kerja accounting & Tax min 1...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-05-23 14:16:44
In order to cope with their rapidly growth business in Johor, Malaysia and Bali, Indonesia,a leading international expanding engineering group, with...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-05-23 18:09:03
DIBUTUHKAN SEGERA Kualifikasi: Pendidikan minimal SMA Memiliki pengalaman kerja di posisi yang sama Mampu bekerja secara...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-05-23 17:01:31
“REERACOEN” isan incorporated company of Neo Career Group - which provides comprehensive HR service in Japan . We bring with us...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-05-23 18:29:50