Lowongan Kerja Foreign National Student Intern Program (fnsip) DKI Jakarta March 2017 AMERICAN EMBASSY JAKARTA
Lowongan kerja Foreign National Student Intern Program (fnsip) DKI Jakarta AMERICAN EMBASSY JAKARTA March 2017 semua Jurusan di lokerjobs.com , Berikut informasi lebih detail mengenai Loker 2017 Foreign National Student Intern Program (fnsip) DKI Jakarta AMERICAN EMBASSY JAKARTA Terbaru.
|Judul Lowongan||Foreign National Student Intern Program (fnsip)|
|Perusahaan||AMERICAN EMBASSY JAKARTA|
The U.S. Embassy in Jakarta is seeking an individual for the position of Administrative Assistant in the Office of Defense Cooperation (ODC).
Foreign National Student Intern Program (fnsip)
U.S. MISSIONS INDONESIA/ASEAN
FOREIGN NATIONAL STUDENT INTERN PROGRAM (FNSIP)
ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER: FNSIP-06/2017
OPEN TO: All Interested Students
OPENING DATE: December 22, 2016
CLOSING DATE: January 28, 2017
OFFICE/LOCATION: Foreign Commercial Service(FCS)/Jakarta
NUMBER OF INTERNS: Two
DURATION OF PROGRAM: June 5 – August 25, 2017
WORK HOURS: Full-time Not to exceed 40-hours/week
SALARY: Not applicable
Brief Overview of Office/Agency’s Function within the Mission:
The Office of Foreign Commercial Service (FCS) Jakarta is responsible promote the export of goods and services from the U.S. as well as to advocate for U.S. business interests abroad. FCS Jakarta personnel assist export-oriented firms in taking advantage of trade opportunities by providing individualized counseling and advice, overseas market insight information, matchmaking and other services, advocacy support, and other promotional activities. The U.S. Department of Commerce operates the U.S. Commercial Service in Jakarta’s main business district.
Brief Overview of the program:
The Office of Foreign Commercial Service (FCS) Jakarta welcomes applications from currently enrolled university students in Indonesia for its new volunteer student internship program. This internship program is one part of the overall United States - Indonesia partnership that strengthens people-to-people ties with Indonesia’s student population. The program will start in June through August 2017. This is an unpaid program; no compensation and benefits are offered. The intern will be provided with a certificate and a performance evaluation at the end of the program.
Intended Intern Projects/Responsibilities:
- Assist Commercial Specialist in conducting initial market research on relevant data, such as industry/service sector statistics, import tariffs and competition, etc., for CS Products & Services
- Work with Commercial Specialist in writing market research products
- Maintain contact lists and contribute to the Sales Force database and post website.
- Support and participate in trade events organized by post.
- Assist the Officers on ad hoc projects that may include organizing high-level Department of Commerce visits, other USG visits; and cooperating with ECON on joint projects.
- Assist Commercial Specialist in other projects, such as furthering the goals of marketing Indonesia to U.S. institutions and promoting the U.S. to local contacts
Applicants must address each required qualification listed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not qualified
- An Indonesian citizen with minimum 18 years old at the time of the internship starts.
- A currently enrolled university student in Indonesia with strong academic record (min. GPA 2.75) is required
- Strong English-language skills
- Good working knowledge of computer applications such as word processing, spreadsheet, presentation slides, and the Internet
- Must have personal medical insurance coverage during the program
- If selected, must agree to complete a medical checkup (paid by the Missions) and a standard security background check.
Interested students should apply through JobsDB.com prior to the closing date of this announcement by submitting the following documents:
- Application for FNSIP, Statement of interest and Signed Gratuitous Service Agreement (available to download at the Embassy/Consulates’ website(https://id.usembassy.gov/embassy-consulates/jobs/internships/)
- Written permission and official transcript of academic standing from university
- Confirmation letter regarding personal medical insurance
All documents must be included in your application. Incomplete applications will be discarded.
Jika Anda berminat mendaftar Lowongan Kerja Foreign National Student Intern Program (fnsip) DKI Jakarta AMERICAN EMBASSY JAKARTA pada tanggal 30-Dec-16 segera siapkan persyaratan/berkas dan dokumen yang dibutuhkan untuk mendaftar. Silakan klik Kirim Lamaran ke alamat berikut ini. Baca juga lowongan kerja yang lainnya dibawah ini.
Lowongan kerja di atas mungkin saja sudah tidak valid atau kadaluarsa. Untuk itu selalu lakukan cross check terlebih dahulu pada perusahaan terkait untuk mengetahui ada atau tidaknya lowongan kerja.
Baca juga lowongan kerja Foreign National Student Intern Program (fnsip) 2017 lainnya dibawah ini :
Lowongan Kerja Lainnya
URGENTLY REQUIRED Fun and Smart Education Center di Green Lake City, Duri Kosambi KUALIFIKASI Wanita umur maks 35 tahun Min lulusan SMA...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-03-29 09:33:59
DIBUTUHKAN SEGERA Perusahaan bergerak di bidang makanan membutuhkan tenaga kerja seperti: Kualifikasi: Pria/Wanita Min SMA Pengalaman...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-03-29 20:55:12
Nata Solusindo is a software solution company that focused on Property Management System. Now we’re managing several well-known property system...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-03-29 18:52:36
DIBUTUHKAN SEGERA Persyaratan: Pria / Wanita , Maksimal 30 Tahun Pendidikan : SI Kedokteran IPK minimal 2,70 Apabila Anda memenuhi...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-03-29 15:34:42
ASIAN TIGERS MOBILITY INDONESIA, representing the strongest relocation group in the Far East is seeking enthusiastic and qualified candidates...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-03-29 16:44:08
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-03-29 20:02:47
Kami Perusahaan Distributor Penjualan Helm dan Acessoris Motor yang Telah bersertifikat SNI REQUIREMENTS : Usia Max 35 Tahun Pendidikan Min...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-03-29 14:50:53
PT Kaldu Sari Nabati Indonesia is the starting business of Nabati Group. The company is engaged in the foods and beverages industry. A number...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-03-29 17:53:10