Lowongan Kerja Advisor For Community Based Forest Management (cbfm)/ Agroforestry/ntfp Kalimantan Barat January 2017 DEUTSCHE GESELLSCHAFT FUR INTERNATIONALE ZUSAMMENARBEIT (GIZ)
Lowongan kerja Advisor For Community Based Forest Management (cbfm)/ Agroforestry/ntfp Kalimantan Barat DEUTSCHE GESELLSCHAFT FUR INTERNATIONALE ZUSAMMENARBEIT (GIZ) January 2017 semua Jurusan di lokerjobs.com , Berikut informasi lebih detail mengenai Loker 2017 Advisor For Community Based Forest Management (cbfm)/ Agroforestry/ntfp Kalimantan Barat DEUTSCHE GESELLSCHAFT FUR INTERNATIONALE ZUSAMMENARBEIT (GIZ) Terbaru.
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations.
Advisor For Community Based Forest Management (cbfm)/ Agroforestry/ntfp
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations on behalf of the German Government.
The Forests and Climate Change Program (FORCLIME) supports the Government of Indonesia in their endeavor to mitigate the effects of climate change through forestry sector reform, capacity development and implementation of best management practices for sustainable forest management and biodiversity conservation. Demonstration activities are being supported in selected districts of Kalimantan to Reduce Emissions from Deforestation and Degradation (“REDD” activities). FORCLIME is funded by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and implemented by GIZ (German International Cooperation) and KfW, the German Development Bank, with the Indonesian Ministry of Forestry as the Programme Executing Agency.
The Programme's overall objective is to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from the forest sector while improving the livelihoods of Indonesia's poor rural communities. To achieve this goal, the Programme team assists the Indonesian Government in designing and implementing legal, policy and institutional reforms for the conservation and sustainable management of forests, at local, provincial and national level. Support to REDD demonstration activities are a key feature of the Programme, providing decision-makers with experience of how REDD can be implemented "on the ground".
We seek a qualified Indonesian candidate for:
Advisor for Community Based Forest Management (CBFM)/
The Adviser for Community Based Forest Management /Agroforestry is focusing on the support of village based activities related to FORCLIME and Sustainable Value Chain Project related activities. He is focusing on support for Community based Forest Management processes, agroforestry and NTFP activities according to the specifications by FORCLIME management. The responsibilities include:
- Contributing to the achievement of targets and activities under FORCLIME strategic area 2, “FMU development” and FORCLIME strategic area 3 Human Capacity Development (HCD);
- Providing advice and input to, and to cooperate with, a broad range of target groups in the district of Kapuas Hulu;
- Working closely with villagers, governmental and non-governmental organizations in innovative capacity development processes in line with agroforestry, development of sustainable agricultural value chains, community based forest management (CBFM) and NTFP development;
- In cooperation with the district coordinator he coordinates and supports the coordination of TC related activities within the district of Kapuas Hulu with FORCLIME FC, local stakeholders and supports the development advisors in their field work;
- Ensures good links to village administration and farmers and the district government and FMUs of Kapuas Hulu;
The technical professional performs the following tasks:
1. Community Based Forest Management CBFM)/Agroforestry/NTFP
- Cooperates with selected villages and the district agencies and FMU in Kapuas Hulu to ensure the improvement of CBFM/agroforestry/NTFP;
- Supportsparticipatory forestry planning processes involving local communities for CBFM schemes such as hutan desa and others;
- Assists in identifying needs for capacity development at the village level and in districts in line with CBFM/agroforestry/NTFP issue;
- Provides advice to local governments on public service provision towards local community and community forestry/agroforestry/NTFP concepts including land tenure arrangements for smallholders in the district;
- Assists communities on CBFM/agroforestry/NTFP development and implementation in pilot areas especially on village level;
- Develops networks with villages, local governments, NGOs and other stakeholders to support CBFM/agroforestry/NTFP advocacy;
- Prepares and conducts workshops, training activities, seminars, etc. related to CBFM/agroforestry/NTFP in the framework of FORCLIME’s activities in Kapuas Hulu;
- Undertakes frequent field visits to the selected villages to ensure activities are proceeding as planned.
2. District coordination/Knowledge Management, Communication and Networking
- Coordinates TC related activities related to CBFM, agroforestry/NTFP and ensures good networking with villagers and local government on Kecamatan and district level the FMU Kapuas Hulu and FORCLIME FC;
- Compiles and documents information about ongoing initiatives relevant for his tasks in Kapuas Hulu and ensures knowledge transfer to the other team members of FORCLIME;
- Contributes to the preparation of reports, guidelines, manuals, presentation materials and material to be placed at the FORCLIME website;
- Contributes to the preparation, execution and documentation of training, workshops, forums, meetings, and other project activities;
- Contributes to project planning, including preparation, organization and moderation of planning exercises;
- Contributes to monitoring and evaluation and to regular progress reports;
- Coordinates and link to KPH, including support KPH in implementing CBFM activities;
3. Other duties/additional tasks
- Supports the provision of logistics for FORCLIME staff and visitors for Kapuas Hulu activities;
- Support development advisors in their tasks in the district;
- Accompanies and guides visitors in connection with field trips;
- Provides support to organizational and management matters;
- Regularly communicates with the component manager and other team members, and participates in regular team meetings;
- Participates in regular and extensive field visits to the FORCLIME intervention areas and other regions as and when required;
- Performs other duties and tasks at the request of management;
C. Required qualifications, competences and experience
- At least Bachelor degree in agronomy or forestry related to the project/programme objectives, with a focus on a relevant field;
- Experience in community development;
- At least 5 years’ professional experience in a comparable position;
Other knowledge, additional competences
- Strong managerial and organisational competence;
- Willingness to travel regularly;
- Basic Knowledge of English and Bahasa Indonesia;
- Willingness to up skill as required by the tasks to be performed –corresponding measures are agreed with management;
- Intimate local knowledge about Kapuas Hulu;
- Good facilitation skills and communication skills;
- Able to work independently and with limited resources or support.
Duty Station: Putussibau, West Kalimantan
Joining Date: a.s.a.p.
Direct Supervisor: Development Advisor/Strategic Area Manager 2: Forest Management Unit
Interested candidates should submit a motivation letter, CV, trainings attended and list of references (a must).
Only short-listed candidates will be notified
Jika Anda berminat mendaftar Lowongan Kerja Advisor For Community Based Forest Management (cbfm)/ Agroforestry/ntfp Kalimantan Barat DEUTSCHE GESELLSCHAFT FUR INTERNATIONALE ZUSAMMENARBEIT (GIZ) pada tanggal 29-Dec-16 segera siapkan persyaratan/berkas dan dokumen yang dibutuhkan untuk mendaftar. Silakan klik tombol "Kirim Lamaran" di bawah ini. Jika belum menemukan lowongan kerja yang anda cari, silahkan ketik lowongan kerja dikotak pencarian dibawah ini dan baca juga lowongan kerja yang lainnya.
Lowongan kerja di atas mungkin saja sudah tidak valid atau kadaluarsa. Untuk itu selalu lakukan cross check terlebih dahulu pada perusahaan terkait untuk mengetahui ada atau tidaknya lowongan kerja.
Baca juga lowongan kerja Advisor For Community Based Forest Management (cbfm)/ Agroforestry/ntfp 2017 lainnya dibawah ini :
Lowongan Kerja Lainnya
Fame Consultant is a human resources consultant who assist our clients in recruitment, selection, development and consulting. Our client, a leading...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-01-22 11:18:20
We are the premier private hospital group. World Class Healthcare experience in Indonesia. Benchmarked to international standard practices and...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-01-22 15:01:42
Webkos Internet is a 25 person Digital Agency with offices in Jakarta, Bali and Melbourne/Australia. We are an Australian owned PT/PMA company and...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-01-22 12:18:58
We are an authorized representative of one of the most reputable organization in Indonesia. Our success lies in our ability to provide...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-01-22 13:09:34
PT. Radita Hutama Internusa commenced trading in 1986 to provide average adjusting services and in 1997 was acquired by Charles Taylor...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-01-22 15:29:50
DIBUTUHKAN SEGERA Kualifikasi: Pria usia mak. 35 tahun Pendidikan min. D3 Elektronik / Elektro Medik Menguasai Komputer Memiliki Pengalaman...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-01-22 11:47:42
….DIBUTUHKAN SEGERA…. Sebuah perusahaan yang dinamis, bergerak pada bidang kontraktor Mechanical, Electrical, Konstruksi membutuhkan...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-01-22 15:37:05
Started 20 years ago with one office in Singapore, Syspex now become one of the largest Distribution Center with 8 regional offices in South East...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-01-22 14:56:21