Lowongan Kerja Provincial Coordinator & Technical Advisor For Sustainable Forest Management & Value Chains Pontianak January 2017 DEUTSCHE GESELLSCHAFT FUR INTERNATIONALE ZUSAMMENARBEIT (GIZ)
Lowongan kerja Provincial Coordinator & Technical Advisor For Sustainable Forest Management & Value Chains Pontianak DEUTSCHE GESELLSCHAFT FUR INTERNATIONALE ZUSAMMENARBEIT (GIZ) January 2017 semua Jurusan di lokerjobs.com , Berikut informasi lebih detail mengenai Loker 2017 Provincial Coordinator & Technical Advisor For Sustainable Forest Management & Value Chains Pontianak DEUTSCHE GESELLSCHAFT FUR INTERNATIONALE ZUSAMMENARBEIT (GIZ) Terbaru.
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations.
Provincial Coordinator & Technical Advisor For Sustainable Forest Management & Value Chains
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations on behalf of the German Government.
The Forests and Climate Change Program (FORCLIME) supports the Government of Indonesia in their endeavor to mitigate the effects of climate change through forestry sector reform, capacity development and implementation of best management practices for sustainable forest management and biodiversity conservation. Demonstration activities are being supported in selected districts of Kalimantan to Reduce Emissions from Deforestation and Degradation (“REDD” activities). FORCLIME is funded by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and implemented by GIZ (German International Cooperation) and KfW, the German Development Bank, with the Indonesian Ministry of Forestry as the Programme Executing Agency.
The Programme's overall objective is to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from the forest sector while improving the livelihoods of Indonesia's poor rural communities. To achieve this goal, the Programme team assists the Indonesian Government in designing and implementing legal, policy and institutional reforms for the conservation and sustainable management of forests, at local, provincial and national level. Support to REDD demonstration activities are a key feature of the Programme, providing decision-makers with experience of how REDD can be implemented "on the ground".
We seek a qualified Indonesian candidate for:
FORCLIME Provincial Coordinator West Kalimantan and Technical Advisor
for Sustainable Forest Management and Value Chains
The Provincial Coordinator West Kalimantan and Technical Advisor on Sustainable Forest Management contribute to the overall objectives of the FORCLIME programme. In that context, he will engage in supporting SFM activities within the forestry administration reform and climate change related processes on regional and local level and feed information from the field to the national level discussion. The position is based in Pontianak and focuses on local level implementation on provincial level and in Kapuas Hulu district. These responsibilities include:
- Contributing to the achievement of targets and activities under FORCLIME strategic area 1 “Policy” and FORCLIME strategic area 2 “FMU” and FORCLIME strategic area “HCD”
- Maintaining close working relationships with relevant implementing agencies and other relevant stakeholders in West Kalimantan and the Kapuas Hulu district to support the forest administration reform process, especially for the KPH in Kapuas Hulu.
- Providing professional advice and input to issues related to Sustainable Forest Management, development and operationalization of Forest Management Unit and cooperating with a broad range of target groups this includes the preparation of work plans, monitoring and evaluation, publications and written reports on project results
- Contributing to capacity development processes in the forestry sector in West Kalimantan on provincial level, as well as in Kapuas Hulu.
- Coordinating GIZ activities in the Forestry and Sustainable Value Chain project on provincial and Kapuas Hulu level between the agencies, and coordinate with provincial coordinator on forest fire prevention of the FORCLIME consultant team.
1. Management & Coordination
- Supports the management and administration of FORCLIME Programme activities in West Kalimantan and adherence to GIZ policies and procedures
- Contributes to strategic and annual planning at the Programme and Strategic Area level, and contributes to regular updating of concepts and strategies
- Supports M&E of FORCLIME activities in West Kalimantan and contributes to conceptual adjustment where appropriate, using GIZ M&E tools such as Capacity Works where relevant for the management of the component
- Coordinates and prioritises relevant Programme activities at district and provincial level in close cooperation with relevant partners, including with FORCLIME FC in regard to the organisational preparation as well as the implementation of the activities
- Takes appropriate measures to ensure smooth operation of the programme at provincial and district level
2. Professional advisory services
- Cooperates with national agencies, provincial and district agencies to ensure the improvement of forest policy processes such as KPH development, HCVF, deforestation-free value chains and REDD+
- Supports participatory planning, monitoring and evaluation processes involving local communities and develops concepts for public service provision for local communities under the evolving KPH System
- Assists in identifying needs for capacity development (including system/policy level, organizational and individual level) at the provincial level and in districts in line with programme objectives
- Supports capacity building for budget planning and monitoring of budget lines and expenditures at the province and district level
- Plans and facilitates relevant workshops, training activities, seminars, etc. for implementation of FORCLIME activities
- Supports activities of FORCLIME TC – FC partners in implementing and monitoring planned activities
- Contributes to continuous updating of FORCLIME strategic action plans, operational plans and annual work plans according to work progress, requirements of the Ministry of Environment and Forestry and developments in the Indonesian forestry sector
- Contributes to continuous synchronization of FORCLIME Intervention strategic area 1 “Policy” and FORCLIME strategic area 2 “FMU” and FORCLIME strategic area “HCD”
3. Networking and cooperation
- Ensures cooperation, regular contact and dialogue with partners; and cooperates with local communities, relevant organisations, non-governmental agencies and individuals in the project/programme environment and with other projects to improve and maintain good working relationships
- Communicates local interests and efforts, forwards these and encourages sharing ideas and information for the benefit of FORCLIME
- Coordinates and supports activities of Forest Fire prevention FORCLIME consultant.
- Liaises with staff and implementers of other donors activities in West Kalimantan and identifies cooperation areas;
4. Knowledge management
- Compiles relevant information on the topic of forestry and ensures knowledge transfer including lessons learned documentation
- Develops ready-to-use strategies and technical concepts, including guidelines, manuals and procedures
- Draws up reports and presentation documents
- Assists with research activities and studies on forest policy issues which benefit joint programmes.
5. Other duties/additional tasks
- Performs other duties and tasks at the request of management
- Undertakes frequent visits to the Kapuas Hulu district to ensure FORCLIME partner activities are proceeding as planned
- Supports the provision of logistics for FORCLIME staff and visitors;
- Accompanies and guides visitors in connection with field trips
C. Required qualifications, competences and experience
- At least Bachelor degree an area that is related to the programme objectives, with a focus on a relevant field;
- Experience in community development;
- At least 5 years’ professional experience in a comparable position;
- Existing working relations with West Kalimantan Forestry officials in Pontianak and in Kapuas Hulu;
Other knowledge, additional competences
- Strong managerial and organisational competence;
- Willingness to travel regularly;
- Basic Knowledge of English and Bahasa Indonesia;
- Willingness to up skill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with management;
- Intimate local knowledge about Kapuas Hulu;
- Good facilitation skills and communication skills;
- Able to work independently and with limited resources or support.
Duty Station: Pontianak, West Kalimantan
Joining Date: a.s.a.p.
Direct Supervisor: Senior Advisor Forest and Climate Change Policy and Strategic Area Manager 1 (Policy)
Interested candidates should submit a motivation letter, CV, trainings attended and list of references (a must).
Only short-listed candidates will be notified
Jika Anda berminat mendaftar Lowongan Kerja Provincial Coordinator & Technical Advisor For Sustainable Forest Management & Value Chains Pontianak DEUTSCHE GESELLSCHAFT FUR INTERNATIONALE ZUSAMMENARBEIT (GIZ) pada tanggal 29-Dec-16 segera siapkan persyaratan/berkas dan dokumen yang dibutuhkan untuk mendaftar. Silakan klik tombol "Kirim Lamaran" di bawah ini. Jika belum menemukan lowongan kerja yang anda cari, silahkan ketik lowongan kerja dikotak pencarian dibawah ini dan baca juga lowongan kerja yang lainnya.
Lowongan kerja di atas mungkin saja sudah tidak valid atau kadaluarsa. Untuk itu selalu lakukan cross check terlebih dahulu pada perusahaan terkait untuk mengetahui ada atau tidaknya lowongan kerja.
Baca juga lowongan kerja Provincial Coordinator & Technical Advisor For Sustainable Forest Management & Value Chains 2017 lainnya dibawah ini :
Lowongan Kerja Lainnya
DIBUTUHKAN SEGERA Persyaratan : Wanita Usia 20-25 tahun Pendidikan S1 jurusan Kimia/ Teknik Kimia Fresh Graduate/ pengalaman...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-01-22 13:22:53
DIBUTUHKAN SEGERA Kriteria : Pendidikan S1, pengalaman kerja min 2 (dua) tahun dibidang F&B Disiplin, tanggung jawab, teliti dan...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-01-22 12:58:02
Your Idea => Code => AppsCODE.ID was previously a unit business of INTEGRASI, a system integrator established in 1999 that also provides...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-01-22 13:26:02
URGENTLY REQUIREDCIPUTRA GROUP mengundang Anda yang MENYUKAI TANTANGAN, memiliki SEMANGAT SELALU MENJADI YANG TERBAIK, & SUPER KREATIF untuk...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-01-22 12:47:43
DIBUTUHKAN SEGERA Persyaratan :Wanita / Pria Lulusan min. S1 Memiliki pengalaman dibidang Finance & Accounting minimal 3 Tahun Dapat...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-01-22 16:04:02
As .NET DEVELOPER, you will be challenged with the task of developing cloud / web / mobile based applications using the latest framework and...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-01-22 11:45:26
We are Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company with our popular product “Richeese” urgently needs: Qualification: Male, max age 30...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-01-22 15:39:23
“REERACOEN” isan incorporated company of Neo Career Group - which provides comprehensive HR service in Japan . We bring with us...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-01-22 12:41:14