Lowongan Kerja Monev Specialist - Kiat Guru DKI Jakarta January 2017 PRSF
Lowongan kerja Monev Specialist - Kiat Guru DKI Jakarta PRSF January 2017 semua Jurusan di lokerjobs.com , Berikut informasi lebih detail mengenai Loker 2017 Monev Specialist - Kiat Guru DKI Jakarta PRSF Terbaru.
TERMS OF REFERENCE
Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
for Policy Research to Improve Service Providers’ Performance and Accountability
in Remote and Isolated Areas (KIAT Guru)
National Team for Accelerating Poverty Reduction (TNP2K)
The Government of Indonesia (GoI) is committed to accelerating the pace of poverty reduction and the President of Indonesia has declared that poverty reduction is the highest development priority of his administration. According to the medium-term development plan (Rencana Pembangunan Jangka Menengah, RPJM, 2010-2014), the government aims to lower the poverty rate from 14.1% in 2009 to 8-10% by 2014. Indonesia has achieved significant reductions in poverty to date, however more than 28 million Indonesians (11.4% of the population) continue to live below the poverty line and 30% of the population within 125% of the poverty line remain vulnerable to falling back into poverty.
In line with its commitment, The Government of Indonesia has elevated the overall oversight and coordination of poverty and social protection programs to be under the Vice-President’s Office. Through Presidential Regulation (No.15/2010) the National Team for the Acceleration of Poverty Reduction (Tim Nasional Percepatan Penanggulangan Kemiskinan, TNP2K) was founded and given the mandate to carry out those oversight and coordination roles. TNP2K plays a key role in defining policies for poverty reduction and social protection by:
- Improving the performance of poverty reduction programs;
- Improving program targeting using a common method and household list for all social protection programs;
- Undertaking monitoring and impact evaluation of the social assistance programs; and
- Identifying important but troubled social assistance programs and resolving their implementation issues.
TNP2K supports the reform of four important social protection and poverty reduction programs:
- Beras untuk Keluarga Miskin (Raskin), aims at improving the food security of 15.5m poor households through a monthly distribution of subsidized rice. Since 2012, TNP2K has provided evidence-based policy advice to inform the national reforms of the Raskin program which are focused on increasing the amounts of Raskin rice received by the poor through improved targeting, socialization of entitlements and beneficiaries lists, as well as developing a Grievance Redress System (GRS) for Raskin. These are the first reforms to the Raskin program that have been implemented since its inception over 10 years ago.
- Bantuan untuk Siswa Miskin (BSM) is a conditional cash transfer program introduced in 2008 to improve access to education by covering basic education costs for children from 15.5m poor households. In 2012, TNP2K introduced improvements on the targeting process, the timing for disbursement of BSM beneficiaries, as well as fundamentally changing the delivery system from school-based directly to the eligible students’ households identified through the Unified Database.
- Program Keluarga Harapan (PKH) or the Family Hope Program is a conditional cash transfer program to very poor households, currently supporting 2.4m households. Together with the Ministry of Social Affairs (MOSA) and the Ministry of National Planning (Bappenas), TNP2K developed the guidelines and instruments for the recertification of PKH beneficiaries who had received 6 years of assistance and organized the recertification exercise for around 600,000 PKH families, thus enabling MOSA to identify the social economic status of each beneficiary and their eligibility to continue on the PKH program.
- Jamkesmas supported 86.4m poor and near poor individuals to access health services by providing free basic health service for them. TNP2K’s Unified Data Base (UDB) is used as the basis for identification of the Jamkesmas beneficiaries until December 31, 2013 as well as the National Health Security (Jaminan Kesehatan Nasional / JKN) starting January 1, 2014.
Some key achievements to date that can be attributed to TNP2K’s evidence-based policy influencing and making are:
- Increased political will for social assistance with a 60% increase in the budget allocation for social assistance in the 2013 budget (increased to USD 57billion).
- Expanded access of social assistance programs to the poor with an increased number of beneficiaries and a rapid and efficient rollout of a major unconditional cash transfer program.
- Development of a common poverty-based targeting methodology through the adoption of the Unified Database by all major social assistance programs and its increased adoption by local governments.
- The introduction of the first integrated social assistance card in Indonesia, designed by TNP2K and implemented as part of a comprehensive package to enhance the social assistance programs to mitigate the impact of the fuel subsidy reforms on the poor and vulnerable.
Indonesia’s Medium Term Expenditure Plan highlights the importance of reducing poverty through better service delivery. Growing evidence suggests that fundamentally different strategies are needed for improving access to services in well-serviced areas such as cities and urban peripheries compared to the poor and isolated regions, especially those of eastern Indonesia. In the former, the main obstacle for the poor is the lack of resources to pay for education service. Increasing access can be achieved through scholarships and other forms of cash transfers that support demand among vulnerable groups. But in the isolated areas, there is a greater problem of inadequate service provision.
Problems of absenteeism and attracting qualified personnel are some of the most critical barriers to improving service delivery. In a recent survey, the SMERU Research Institute (2010) found that 25 percent of teachers were absent in remote schools. Both district and central governments have implemented programs to incentivize teachers to be posted in remote areas. In education, the Ministry has implemented a remote area allowance program, which provides a salary top up. But the previously-cited study by SMERU Research Institute revealed that 31.5% of teachers receiving the salary supplement were absent, in comparison with 24.4% of teachers’ who didn’t receive the supplement.
Ensuring service delivery in remote areas, however, requires more than providing additional resources. The additional resources that would be required to make it attractive for enough service providers to move to remote areas may be prohibitive. And even if extra resources are made available, the distances make it very difficult to monitor service delivery to ensure accountability.
To address the problem of service delivery in poor and remote areas of Indonesia, the National Team for the Acceleration of Poverty Reduction (TNP2K) under the Vice President’s office proposes to pilot interventions that would provide a greater role to communities in service provision in remote areas, especially to monitor public primary schools. This proposal is based on growing evidence that community-based monitoring mechanism SMS can result in significant improvements in education outcomes. There have also been several pilots involving school committees in Indonesia that showed notable improvements in education outcome.
Lessons learned suggest that communities could play an important role in supporting oversight, designing locally appropriate solutions, and implementing them in case the regular model of service delivery fails. The challenge is finding an operational mechanism to harness these local capabilities to enhance service delivery.
The aforementioned support is furnished by The Australian Department for Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT), a partner in Indonesia’s poverty reduction efforts, through the Poverty Reduction Support Facility (PRSF). The latter is established in response to the Vice President’s request to support the Government of Indonesia (GOI) / the National Team for the Acceleration of Poverty Reduction (Tim Nasional Percepatan Penanggulangan Kemiskinan / TNP2K). Under the Republic of Indonesia Vice-President Office, the latter is responsible overall oversight and coordination of national level poverty and social protection programs.
The PRSF role in this collaboration context is providing technical, managerial and financial support. It is managed by GRM International, a leading international development consultancy. More specifically, the PRSF supports the GOI/TNP2K to: (i) undertake research and studies, (ii) design and manage pilot reform projects, (iii) support reform initiatives in relevant government agencies and ministries, and (iv) manage and develop the Unified Data Base, a center-piece of GOI social protection reforms, which is used to identify target beneficiaries for national social protection programs.
PRSF’s long term/medium goals and outcomes are:
Long Term Goal: To increase the rate of poverty reduction in Indonesia and reduce the impact of shocks and stresses on the poor and vulnerable.
Medium term goal: Improve the quality of policy advice for poverty programs.
TNP2K Policy Outcomes:
- Government develops poverty reduction and social assistance policies based on evidence;
- Government improves delivery of social assistance services and programs to the poor;
- Government coordinates better to develop and implement integrated poverty reduction programs.
- Realistic, gender sensitive, and implementable policy advice is formulated by TNP2K;
- Research, evaluations and pilots provide evidence base for policy formulation;
- Gaps in poverty reduction programs coverage are identified in support of TNP2K.
GRM International is seeking qualified individuals for the following position:
Monev Specialist - Kiat Guru
Scope of Work
Name of Role
Monitoring and Evaluation (Monev) Specialist
Senior Researcher; with close coordination with Research Implementation Coordinator and Lead Implementation Manager
Monev related researchers/research assistants
TNP2K Office, Jakarta
Purpose of Role / Position
Lead the design, development, implementation, and management of the Monev framework of KIAT Guru.
Initial contract 6 months or until 30 April 2014 (for new hires; whichever comes first), extendable based on performance and organizational needs.
Responsibilities / tasks
Occasional significant Duties
Any other tasks relevant to the main duties and responsibilities of this position, as assigned by his/ her supervisor.
Decision making / other authorities
The position is open for Indonesian nationals with the appropriate qualifications and experiences.
Please send your application + photograph by clicking APPLY NOW
(for Member & Non Member)
Jika Anda berminat mendaftar Lowongan Kerja Monev Specialist - Kiat Guru DKI Jakarta PRSF pada tanggal 05-Mar-15 segera siapkan persyaratan/berkas dan dokumen yang dibutuhkan untuk mendaftar. Silakan klik tombol "Kirim Lamaran" di bawah ini. Jika belum menemukan lowongan kerja yang anda cari, silahkan ketik lowongan kerja dikotak pencarian dibawah ini dan baca juga lowongan kerja yang lainnya.
Lowongan kerja di atas mungkin saja sudah tidak valid atau kadaluarsa. Untuk itu selalu lakukan cross check terlebih dahulu pada perusahaan terkait untuk mengetahui ada atau tidaknya lowongan kerja.
Baca juga lowongan kerja Monev Specialist - Kiat Guru 2017 lainnya dibawah ini :
Lowongan Kerja Lainnya
PT BNI Life insurance is a subsidiary of PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk or BNI, and joint venture Company with Sumitomo Life. BNI Life...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-01-18 17:44:01
PT. HANA STAR INDONESIA (HSI) berdiri pada tanggal 11 Desember 2013 dan mulai beroperasi pada tanggal 23 juli 2014. HANA STAR...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-01-18 17:39:19
DIBUTUHKAN SEGERA Kualifikasi: Usia 25 - 30 tahun Pendidikan D3 Accounting Pengalaman min 2 tahun di posisi yang sama Memiliki pengalaman...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-01-18 17:24:43
Pamulang Square is the first and the largest shopping center in Pamulang, South Tangerang. Has joined several branded tenants who have loyal...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-01-18 18:24:07
We are looking for highly motivated, young dynamic & experienced professionals with positive attitudes & personality. ...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-01-18 17:10:31
Perusahan singapore yang bergerak di bidang Es krim, membutuhkan tenaga profesional untuk posisi: Uraian Pekerjaan: Memastikan fungsi QA/QC...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-01-18 18:00:51
An Hongkong based international import & export company. Operation in Jakarta. Started business in year 2000. The main business is to import...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-01-18 18:19:44
DIBUTUHKAN SEGERAKami perusahan yang sudah established pada bidang "Trading Farmasi & Food", berdiri sejak thn 2000, membutuhkan kandidat untuk...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-01-18 18:48:14